To: "gamers" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 11:32 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] net hack on the pac mate

hi,
I tried the pac mate games pack, I'll admit a lot. a lot on there!
it'ss better organized now as well. but I have a question, how do you
all classify net hack as being a playable game... I can't play it
mainly because I have no idea what should I be doing. on the screen I
can see my character name and his race, the status, and then a weird
stream of characters, I'm guessing this is a sort of a map or an asky
decoration. what should I be doing? One thing I know. I need to type
commands, but nothing more.