To: <mmaslo1...@swbell.net>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 8:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New games from Blind Adrenaline release notice

 Thanks for the kind words there Ryan,
We've had a lot of fun testing these out, and should be even better when we get more folks playing from all over the world to fill any time slot night or day with their own tables. For those of you new to either game, i've created a few tutorials to help get you started, so don't feel shy to check it out and see what you think. also, i will be hosting weekly tutorial chats on for the people for those that have any questions about the games.
I'll post back to the list once the games go live on Monday.
 Later,
che