Right now, the big thing is e3.  The Electronic entertainment expo.  It's a
week long event where the big video games developers announce their new
products for the year.  In honor of that or at least sort of, LWorks will
have a surprise coming sometime on friday June fifth.   I'm not saying
anything about what it is. But it'll be a surprise.  Visit l-works.net on
friday to find out what it is.  Of course, I'll be posting a message to the
list when what ever the surprise appears.

Liam