Hi Kevin,

No, no one has ever offered to help me add on line support to my games.  But to
tell you the truth, I am not into on line play.  Actually not into on line.
The only time that I am on the Internet is to send and retrieve Email.
Besides, you have Top Speed and Rail Racer for on line racing.

BFN

    Jim

A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: "Keep off the  Grass."

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA