Yeah, was just a suggestion. Would be fun.

To: "Kevin Weispfennig" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 10:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mach 1 tts

Hi Kevin,

No, no one has ever offered to help me add on line support to my games. But to tell you the truth, I am not into on line play. Actually not into on line. The only time that I am on the Internet is to send and retrieve Email. Besides, you have Top Speed and Rail Racer for on line racing.

BFN

    Jim

A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: "Keep off the  Grass."

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA