well I left a load of feadback on the game last night, all about all the
graphics in general the map and other things.
Please remember this is a beta.
I have reported with a lengthy  message about this.
I recieved an internal game mail that its in the box and will be discussed.
The navigation is the barrior, yeah the planet names have a load of garbage in
front of them, this thing was for firefox2 though so who knows.
Still I'm going to continue playing it.
but yeah hopefully these things will be fixed.
The good thing is that the game is actually there or half way decent  which