Hi Mike,

The Logitech MOMO Racing steering wheel is not supposed to make a sound.  It is
an input device, I E a joystick.

In Mach 1 tts if you do not have the steering wheel plugged in you will
automatically be in use keyboard mode.

I am sorry, but I have no idea what you meant about your cell phone.

TGIF and BFN