Could you fix it with a dictionary manager in the meantime?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2009 10:38 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] action muds/online games

It's just those unlabled images for planets.

Yes I can tell where they are and click them, but I don't want to have to
read a loooooong stream of http address just to know what blasted planet I'm

looking at.

this would be deffinately easy for the admins to fix, so I really hope
someone is having words with the powers that be in the game.

Beware the Greu!