Hello All, it's been a while once again since I've been involved with the list.

In light of Matthew's recent posting (yesterday) concerning the AGRIP project, I wanted to let you all know that I'll officially be taking charge of the project so as to actively keep it alive.

The AGRIP direction / goals have always meant a lot to me, as well as the Audio quake proof of concept itself, as many of you know…

I feel it will definitely take me a while to become comfortable heading up the project, as Matthew and Sebby's commitment / determination / efforts have been, in my opinion, quite honestly immense.

They've made a terrific contribution to the accessible gaming world and have continued to support that work over several years. So for myself, even having some experience developing for the project, I feel it may take me just a bit of time to completely acclimate as it were…

I'm saying all this to let you know that while I'm more than happy to field any questions / comments regarding the project / Audio quake, I'd ask for your patience / understanding during this settling in period, if you would… <smile>

If all goes well, I hope to revitalize the project a bit, and once again, bring it a bit more foremost into the active gaming community.

I, like Matthew and Sebby, do have a busy life / various other commitments, but I'll also do my best to continue what they started.

<smile> So hopefully you'll be hearing more about Audio quake / AGRIP in future!…

thanks for taking time to read this, and hope yer' all having an awesome day / evening, wherever you may be!…

Smiles,

Cara  :)
---
Follow me on Twitter!