Hi,
I would be interested in playing audio quake.
First off, what version of quake do I need to play audio quake?
Second, is there an audio demonstration/podcast I could get my hands
on that would walk me through the game and get me started playing?
Thanks,
Nick

On 6/7/09, Cara Quinn <caraqu...@draconisentertainment.com> wrote:
>    Hello All, it's been a while once again since I've been involved
> with the list.
>
>    In light of Matthew's recent posting (yesterday) concerning the
> AGRIP project, I wanted to let you all know that I'll officially be
> taking charge of the project so as to actively keep it alive.
>
>    The AGRIP direction / goals have always meant a lot to me, as well
> as the Audio quake proof of concept itself, as many of you know…
>
>    I feel it will definitely take me a while to become comfortable
> heading up the project, as Matthew and Sebby's commitment /
> determination / efforts have been, in my opinion, quite honestly
> immense.
>
>    They've made a terrific contribution to the accessible gaming world
> and have continued to support that work over several years.  So for
> myself, even having some experience developing for the project, I feel
> it may take me just a bit of time to completely acclimate as it were…
>
>    I'm saying all this to let you know that while I'm more than happy
> to field any questions / comments regarding the project / Audio quake,
> I'd ask for your patience / understanding during this settling in
> period, if you would…  <smile>
>
>    If all goes well, I hope to revitalize the project a bit, and once
> again, bring it a bit more foremost into the active gaming community.
>
>    I, like Matthew and Sebby, do have a busy life / various other
> commitments, but I'll also do my best to continue what they started.
>
>    <smile>  So hopefully you'll be hearing more about Audio quake /
> AGRIP in future!…
>
>    thanks for taking time to read this, and hope yer' all having an
> awesome day / evening, wherever you may be!…
>
> Smiles,
>
> Cara  :)
> ---
> Follow me on Twitter!
>
> https://twitter.com/ModelCara
>
> View my Online Portfolio at:
> http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Listen to my weekly talk radio show every Tuesday night starting at 8
P.M pacific daylight time, 7 P.M standerd time. To listen, point your
browser over to http://freecast.co.ukSkype  Name: Nickster919
blog:  http://chatter8712.klango.net
klango  name:  chatter8712
Phone: 360-526-6509.  Call  the  above  number  to  get  on  the  ir
during  my  weekly  show  or  to  leave  a  message  when  I'm  not
on  the  air!
Also,  keep  tabs  on  me  through twitter.   http://twitter.com/Nickster919