To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 12:26 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] AGRIP project future

  Hello All, it's been a while once again since I've been involved
with the list.

  In light of Matthew's recent posting (yesterday) concerning the
AGRIP project, I wanted to let you all know that I'll officially be
taking charge of the project so as to actively keep it alive.

  The AGRIP direction / goals have always meant a lot to me, as well
as the Audio quake proof of concept itself, as many of you know…

  I feel it will definitely take me a while to become comfortable
heading up the project, as Matthew and Sebby's commitment /
determination / efforts have been, in my opinion, quite honestly
immense.

  They've made a terrific contribution to the accessible gaming world
and have continued to support that work over several years.  So for
myself, even having some experience developing for the project, I feel
it may take me just a bit of time to completely acclimate as it were…

  I'm saying all this to let you know that while I'm more than happy
to field any questions / comments regarding the project / Audio quake,
I'd ask for your patience / understanding during this settling in
period, if you would…  <smile>

  If all goes well, I hope to revitalize the project a bit, and once
again, bring it a bit more foremost into the active gaming community.

  I, like Matthew and Sebby, do have a busy life / various other
commitments, but I'll also do my best to continue what they started.

  <smile>  So hopefully you'll be hearing more about Audio quake /
AGRIP in future!…

  thanks for taking time to read this, and hope yer' all having an
awesome day / evening, wherever you may be!…

Smiles,

Cara  :)
---
Follow me on Twitter!