Hey Dark, Constantine, and Nick!

there isn't currently a podcast or such for the game, however that is something I've thought about for quite some time, so we'll see…

Thanks Dark, for the offer of posting details to AudioGames.net. I'll be sure to take you up on that…

Now, as for where to find out more info and / or download any / all of the AGRIP software, visit:

http://agrip.org.uk

You should find out all the info you would want to know on the project / Audio Quake there…

We may possibly see some reorganization of the stats servers and wiki and such, but no worries, as I'll definitely keep you all posted if / when that is the case…

  Have a great day / evening and happy gaming!…

Smiles,

Cara  :)

---
Follow me on Twitter!