What version of quake do I need to run audio quake?

On 6/9/09, Cara Quinn <caraqu...@draconisentertainment.com> wrote:
>    Hey Dark, Constantine, and Nick!
>

>    there isn't currently a podcast or such for the game, however that
> is something I've thought about for quite some time, so we'll see…
>
>    Thanks Dark, for the offer of posting details to AudioGames.net.
> I'll be sure to take you up on that…
>
>    Now, as for where to find out more info and / or download any / all
> of the AGRIP software, visit:
>
> http://agrip.org.uk
>
>    You should find out all the info you would want to know on the
> project / Audio Quake there…
>
>    We may possibly see some reorganization of the stats servers and
> wiki and such, but no worries, as I'll definitely keep you all posted
> if / when that is the case…
>
>    Have a great day / evening and happy gaming!…
>
> Smiles,
>
> Cara  :)
>
> ---
> Follow me on Twitter!
>
> https://twitter.com/ModelCara
>
> View my Online Portfolio at:
> http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn
>
> On Jun 8, 2009, at 8:17 AM, dark wrote:
>
> Good news Cara,
>
> And best of luck to you with the project. please report any
> interesting developements, to either myself or Cx2, and we'll be glad
> to advertise and make information available on audiogames.net.
>
> Hope it goes well, ---- personally, I'd really love to see more levels
> with monsters and such introduced to the game, ---- but there you go.
>
> Beware the grue!
>
> Dark.
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cara Quinn"
> <caraqu...@draconisentertainment.com
>  >

Listen to my weekly talk radio show every Tuesday night starting at 8
P.M pacific daylight time, 7 P.M standerd time. To listen, point your
browser over to http://freecast.co.ukSkype  Name: Nickster919
blog:  http://chatter8712.klango.net
klango  name:  chatter8712
Phone: 360-526-6509.  Call  the  above  number  to  get  on  the  ir
during  my  weekly  show  or  to  leave  a  message  when  I'm  not
on  the  air!
Also,  keep  tabs  on  me  through twitter.   http://twitter.com/Nickster919