How does one change this?
That might be useful information for me to have.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Steady Goh
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 9:44 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Super egg hunt 1.2 is here

Just hit enter 2 more times and the game will start. Only problem is you
cannot post scores. You might also experience game crashes once in a while.
Btw, is your language for non-unicode programs set to English US? I also got
the streamway demo message and is fixed by changing my language for
non-unicode programs to English US.

??/Steady Goh