Che on your Card BlindAdrenaline web page, there is no link to contact any body.
Also, I have registered with no email sent to me to active the account.
Use my email sent to this post and use my FTP nick to locate the needed info.

As of now not able to log in or re register, as the data base does see my email
address as being already used.

Thanks
Gary