To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 11:09 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 5 Released!

Greetings gamers,
At long last Mysteries of the ancients beta 5 has been released. Do to technical details we were unable to make available the cross platform version at this time so we have elected to go ahead and release the Windows only version instead. Please, remember to uninstall beta 4 before upgrading to this release.

What's New

Arcade mode is no longer available in this release.
Several keyboard commands have been changed.
Most menus now have keyboard shortcuts.
Fixed several miner bugs.
Updated the game documentation.

Download