Hi. I too love super egg hunt and treasure mania. Sounds like we have love of games in common. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Louise Keel" <louise.k...@comproom.co.uk>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 11:12 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] (Audyssey) New gamehead on the Block.

Hi, I'm Lulu, just wanted to say hello as I'm new to this list. I love to play audio games, or why am I here? Grin! I usually only play the freebies, with the exception of Pinball Extreme, just more than marvelous! And a last year's birthday present, Lords of the Galaxy from Vipgameszone.

My current craze is the new Super Egg Hunt. This simple game has always been one of my favourites anyway, but the new version just rocks! I've heard accusations of dumbing down! Um duh! more eggs means more pick up, means moving slower, means more pecks. I find, though I get higher scores it's harder to play. One of the most audially rich freebies I have is Treasure mania 1. Hearing the sound depth in that, it's hard to believe it's free.

Ok, enough. I look forward to reading, and contributing to this list.

Best

Lulu Keel.