Hi there card sharks,
  I'm gonna be giving Q and A presentations today on for the people and out of
sight regarding the new online card games from Blind Adrenaline.
  The For the People presentation will be at 3PM eastern and the out of sight
one will be at 7PM eastern
  I'll be taking questions about the games as well as suggestions, and hope to
get some time in to discuss a little hearts and hold em strategy as well for
the newer players.
  If you aren't a member of either site, both of them are super easy to get
going with. However, you may or may not get approved in time for todays
presentation, the folks running the sites are busy with other stuff like the
rest of us, but I recommend signing up, as we'll be voice chatting while we
play in the future, as well as having other game discussions on each.
  Of course, there are tons of other activities on both sites you can take
advantage of as well.
  Here are the links to the sites:
 http://www.out-of-sight.net
and
http://www.for-the-people.com
  I'll be there several minutes early if you want to chit chat for a bit.
  Hope to see ya there.
  Che
c...@blindadrenaline.com