I love the idea Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 9:07 AM
To: Mike Maslo
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mach 1 tts

Hi Mike and Peter,

I think that if I add fuel consumption I will add a fuel gauge and it will
be up to you to check that and pit before running out of fuel.

Maybe I could have it so that if at the beginning of the front straightaway,
you press a key or button, it will then open pit row.  You then must drive
to and stop at your pit.  Now at least in NASCAR a good pit is what 14
seconds.  So it could count down and you would take off sort of like at the
start of the race.

Well that is what I am thinking anyway.

BFN

     Jim

Remember folks: Stop lights timed for 35mph are also timed for 70mph.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA