Hi all.

I need your help. I using jaws v 10, and i need sripts for it to work
with gmud 32. When i triet the scripts from older versions of jaws,
all is allright, but when i want type something, jaws readm mme what i
write, but i want no interrupt reading, when i writing.
I triet change it in configuration manager, and nothing...
 If someone can help, that will be great.
 Regards.