Hi Lukáš,

I'm sorry, but I will not be modifying the Trucker game.  I did not write the
original trucker game.  I just found the source code and added sounds to it.
And then later converted it from the dos text game that it was, to a windows
text to speech game.  But I have never modified the code or play of the game.

I also did the same with the golf game, but have added some features to it.

All of the rest of my games, I did write totally from scratch.

BFN

    Jim

I am now playing with a full deck.

j...@kitchensinc.net