Hey, Jim: Thanks for all the scratching you've done. Not that you get fleas, or worse, but I hope you keep scratching, so to speak. (grin)
---
Shepherds are the best beasts.
To: "Angellko21" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 2:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Trucker3

Hi Lukáš,

I'm sorry, but I will not be modifying the Trucker game. I did not write the original trucker game. I just found the source code and added sounds to it. And then later converted it from the dos text game that it was, to a windows text to speech game. But I have never modified the code or play of the game.

I also did the same with the golf game, but have added some features to it.

All of the rest of my games, I did write totally from scratch.

BFN

    Jim

I am now playing with a full deck.

j...@kitchensinc.net