for a train sim there is spoor sim, but I wish someone had version 2
of it it's a bit better. there is also BVE, that doesn't give you any
feedback which is sad since except that the game is nicely
accessible.. if he wold add some key to read the spedometer, the
reading of onscreen alerts and some beep for when you're aproaching a
station you could well play the game since it's keyboard driven and
all the non game related stuff like the settings dialog is screen
reader readbale.

On 6/15/09, The Kolesar Brothers <kolesar16...@roadrunner.com> wrote:
> For a truck simulator, check out the web page
> www.trukz.com
> HTH Ron and Boz who said that labs are better than GSD's. SMILE.
> Matt & Ron Kolesar & there great Dogs!
>
> kolesar16...@roadrunner.com

peter, the one that really tries to get the pcs dos games back!