I think too,because the game is very good,but it can be more better,hmmmmm,best.The website is good,but it is not the game for every day,when I am out of conection.Truck simulation needs more missions,complications,way from Los Angeles to New York and again back and next way,for example to San Francisco.Oh,is it to hard to create this? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Wil James" <w...@wilanddenise.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Trucker3

That's a shame.  You could add obstacles in it where the truck you're
driving gets hijacked.  The driver needs to fend off the potential hijacker
to continue his mission.  Nice idea, anyway!

There is such a thing as "Real Rock." Come check it out!
http://www.livingontheedgeradio.com
E-mail/Windows Live messenger: w...@wilanddenise.com
AOL Instant messenger: wilanddenise1
Yahoo Messenger: wiljames4