Hi Peter,

If you wish to drive a vehicle, may I suggest Mach 1 tts.  It is the closest
thing to actually driving that I have found since I had to give up my drivers
license.  Even much more fun than when my friend let me drive his pickup truck
around in a field.  You know because there was no visual or any other feedback
like the audio feedback that you get in Mach 1 tts.

BTW I have added fuel consumption to Mach 1 tts.  Even just figured out a math
solution to the lesser gas mileage at higher engine RPM.  Still need to add the
whole pit stop routine since your car will now run out of gas.

BFN

    Jim

confucious say: ManĀ  who run in front of car get tired.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA