Subject: Re: [Audyssey] creating accessible games
From: "Davy Kager" <m...@davykager.nl>
Date: 17/06/2009 7:18 pm

Hi,
What language are you most familiar with? To accelerate development, I would
go for the language you know best.
There are many VB(.net) programmers on this list. There are also C#
programmers, and even some C++ devs (including myself).
Please try to write down some specific questions, and I'm sure we all will
be able to answer them.
Regards,
Davy