I seem to reember purchasing a key back when the game was still Montezuma's Return. Didn't you say those would still be valid? Of course even if they ar I'll need to get a replacement at some point.
Gabba gabba hey!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 12:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Well, I've completed MOTA Beta 6...

Hi Bryan,
Yeah, I'm sure. I'm working on drafting levels now that the game is more or less stable. The only thing is they won't be available to non-registered users.
Smile.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
As of yesterday I've finally done it on all four difficulty levels. All I can say is I'm definitely looking forward to more levels! That first one is getting a little too familiar by now...
Gabba gabba hey!