I am converting the fiels and doing a tad-bit of audio editing. You
should have them soon. I explain everything in the podcast.

On 6/17/09, The Kolesar Brothers <kolesar16...@roadrunner.com> wrote:
> Hey Nick, this is awesome news!!
> The only problem is where can we pick up the program is we can't find it?
> Can't wait to see what you and your team has come up with.
> Ron who might be the first blind pilot after all.
> Matt & Ron Kolesar & there great Dogs!
>
> kolesar16...@roadrunner.com

Listen to my weekly talk radio show every Tuesday night starting at 8
P.M pacific daylight time, 7 P.M standerd time. To listen, point your
browser over to http://freecast.co.ukSkype  Name: Nickster919
blog:  http://chatter8712.klango.net
klango  name:  chatter8712
Phone: 360-526-6509.  Call  the  above  number  to  get  on  the  ir
during  my  weekly  show  or  to  leave  a  message  when  I'm  not
on  the  air!
Also,  keep  tabs  on  me  through twitter.   http://twitter.com/Nickster919