I am going to but it on sndspace now. That way you can' get your hands
o it right away. I will also be uploading it to BCT.

On 6/17/09, Constantine <tcwoo...@shaw.ca> wrote:
> Why not post it on bct?
> Or are you going to upload it to sendspace and get them to download it?
>

> contact details:
>
> email: tcwoo...@shaw.ca
>
> and others
> msn: the_conman...@hotmail.com
> skype: the_conman283
>
> system details:
> Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
> AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram, Fujitsu
> 100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audio

Listen to my weekly talk radio show every Tuesday night starting at 8
P.M pacific daylight time, 7 P.M standerd time. To listen, point your
browser over to http://freecast.co.ukSkype  Name: Nickster919
blog:  http://chatter8712.klango.net
klango  name:  chatter8712
Phone: 360-526-6509.  Call  the  above  number  to  get  on  the  ir
during  my  weekly  show  or  to  leave  a  message  when  I'm  not
on  the  air!
Also,  keep  tabs  on  me  through twitter.   http://twitter.com/Nickster919