This could be related to audio games and such, because a lot of sounds go into
the making of these games.  I was wondering if anyone would need any help with
sound editing.  I make my own productions and put sound schemes and ambiences
together, so even if any of you are not creating games, I would be able to
help.  If anyone is interested, plese write me privately so we don't clog up
the list.
I do use Gold Wave, and know how to work with a lot of sounds using that
digital audio editor
Shannon