De: "Clement Chou" <chou.clem...@gmail.com>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Quinta, 18 de Junho de 2009 08:19
Assunto: [Audyssey] my review of a game that might interest some video gamers

For those who don't check out Brandon Cole's website for exellent game demos
and samples, here's a demo of a game that I thought would interest those who
have an
interest in acquiring a foreign ps2 or... some other means of playing foreign
region games.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4zptwp

The game is called Bleach: Blade Battlers and was only released in Japan, but
is a popular one for US game importers who import games from other regions to
play.
Also, for anime fans, this should serve as a good treat. Hope everyone enjoys.