To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 7:36 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] theogn.com

  Hi all,
On this list someone has given us the site theogn.com for finding online games. But I can't find many of the games that are listed there. It hapens either the page load error or it gives me a site that has nothing to do with the actual game. Why is this happening? What is the problem with the site?
  Thanks and best regards!
        Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com
skipe: milosh-hs