Here are my thoguhts
1. The game should have team vs team support rather then 1 on 1.
2. The more you kill, the more points you gain world wide.
3. You should be able to snag other weapons, cars, helecopters, etc
that you can use against the aposing side.
4. If I think of more, I'll let you know.
Thanks,
Nick

On 6/19/09, Ryan Smith <computerwi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> Mike F and  I are beginning development on a 3D multiplayer shooter
> game. The object of the game will be to destroy your opponent. The
> game will take place on a playing field which will either be chosen
> randomly or from a preset map. The game board will have landscape
> objects, such as mountains that will present obstacles to the player
> but special items such as the ability to fly, invisibility, weapons,
> etc. will appear on the board from time to time.
>
> As you can see, we only have a basic outline of the game, so we're
> hoping some gamers on the forum can provide us with some suggestions.
> what would you like to see in this type of game? How should your
> opponent be destroyed? Should each player have a base? Should each
> player be a robot rather than a person?
>
> Looking forward to hearing your suggestions.
>
> Note: This game will be written using the .NET framework, and will be
> fully compatible with Windows 7. Additionally, you won't be typing
> IP's in. You'll get a list of people wanting to play.
>
> -Ryan

Listen to my weekly talk radio show every Tuesday night starting at 8
P.M pacific daylight time, 7 P.M standerd time. To listen, point your
browser over to http://freecast.co.ukSkype  Name: Nickster919
blog:  http://chatter8712.klango.net
klango  name:  chatter8712
Phone: 360-526-6509.  Call  the  above  number  to  get  on  the  ir
during  my  weekly  show  or  to  leave  a  message  when  I'm  not
on  the  air!
Also,  keep  tabs  on  me  through twitter.   http://twitter.com/Nickster919