From: "Steve" <swalke...@comcast.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 8:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] blast chamber

Hello,
Blast Chamber is an awesome game, I have been playing it for the last few
years and you are right it is a very addicting game and also very
challenging, and as Ron said if you have any questions feel free to get a
hold of off list at
swalke...@comcast.net
I still play on occasion and usually post scores with in the top 3 on any of
the boards.
Steve Walker