Subject: [Audyssey] microsoft flight simulater fsx and fs2004
From: shaun everiss <shau...@xtra.co.nz>
Date: 06/24/2009 11:09 PM

Hi asll.
thinking about either getting fsx or fs04 and its your plane, as it all sounds
interesting.
is there any way to avoid putting the cd 4 in all the time during play, exactly
why does this need to be done.
is it to do with registration or is it to do with more files.
if files any way I can get it so I don't need the disk.
any way if I can get it not to use the last disk?
Legaly.
I know there are ways but its a registered version I plan to get so just am
asking.