I borrowed a wii from the family and have been playing some games on it.  my
new favorite game is an updated rendering of punch out.
Punch out was an old game that came out for the Nes.  You played a Little
Mac and climbed up the ranks by beating various boxers.  Originally, Mike
Tyson was the final boss.  But, that was changed to Mr. Dream.
They recently rereleased it for the wii with updated sounds, graphics, and
pretty much everything else.  I've been putting up samples of the game at
http://liamerven.com/punchout

I've included comments for each boxer.  and some people have been asking me
to explain how I play, so I'll have to try and record something.

enjoy:
Liam