FSX is a hog for most computers. I can't tell with my computer for it is
dragging real bad. I will keep trying and get back with you ASAP>

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 6:07 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] microsoft flight simulater fsx and fs2004

well  I have a headset mike, and also a standing mike and a clip mike.
I am hoping to use the clip mike and maybe the standing mike.
I have a free mike which is rather big but is quite bad sounding, but would
sound authentic I think.
after listening to the podcast though I now want to get all this stuff
going.
I am on the verge of getting fsx, and iyp.
but if its going to bad as I won't bother.
At 11:27 p.m. 25/06/2009, you wrote:
>well my it's your plane attemps were, if not wearth saying bad, awful.
>I just can't get it to listen to me and I can't get to the control
>panel. it has somethin to do with my poor mic I guess. I don't like
>the fact that you have to use speech recognition to have fun with
>this. I never had luck with this system, except on my PDA in
>voicecommand but that's a different story.
>
>On 6/25/09, shaun everiss <shau...@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
>> well I actually plan to use it with my setup and my grandpa.
>> as he did airports.
>> my other question is how the heck do you get what every airport id etc is
>> around the world.
>> I have no idea what all of them are.
>> At 05:32 p.m. 25/06/2009, you wrote:
>>>Sean i an using simulator 2004 i never knew why it needed disk four in
and
>>> dont know a way around it. I have fsx but have not installed it yet. Its
>>> your plane is awesome. I just did my first flight and landed perfectly.
It