Hi Mike,
Thanks for the note. I am glad to know there is a way to play FS X with speech. I've been wanting to play this game for a long time. Mainly because of the Space Shutttle add on pack.

Mike Maslo wrote:
OK update now. I reinstalled the fsx on my vista machine. It is different
and requires at times to use the mouse key to find things but it works fine.
There is no lag and to exit the game you have to hit alt f4. It is not that
hard to figure out for the most part I think it is going to work great. I
will try more and report more later on today or tomorrow However who ever
said it is inaccessible was not correct.