To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 9:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Monster breeder?

Nope, I just use mouseovers. I don't know if hal has a way to move the mouse but what I do is put the virtual pc cursor on the skill I want, route the jaws cursor to it, then switch back to the PC cursor and go to the bottom of the window, where the information is displayed. Unfortunately there's another major accessibility flaw that the admin seems to have put aside for the moment, namely the gigantic world map. As of now its easy enough to navigate to cities and towns and such, but until the admin makes a list of coordinates for us blind folk as he said he was going to at one point, there's no way to find key quest locations and other such things that aren't listed in the coordinates list or navigable with the GPS. Hopefully he will still do this and hasn't forgotten, since the game is rather fun, but it didn't happen when the major update went in just a few days ago, so things are looking a bit dark. But we'll see where it goes.