Hi,
No, the Space Shuttle Flight Simulator only works with FS X and higher. It requires FS X, and is an add on for that version of FS only.
HTH

The Kolesar Brothers wrote:
If the shuttle works with 04? Then I might think about picking it up.
It is nice that we have access to this program via voice input. But I wished that we had hands on interface via the keyboard commands and or via the Philips 2909. I heard that walmart is selling fs 2004.
But this program is getting interesting.
Ron
Matt & Ron Kolesar & there great Dogs!

kolesar16...@roadrunner.com