Hi list.
I am writing to get peoples thoughts on hosting the audio for the blind pilots project.
I have just finished downloading all the reuploaded files.
Now a few days ago I offered to host all the audio for the bpp on my permanant send space max account, to avoid having to reupload files. this offer still stands.
I will also host new files as and when they become available.
however I have downloaded all the files, and I was wondering do we really need a lot of the older files particularly ones that relate to fs2002, manual take offs and manual landings. the reason I say this is because now that we have established fs2004 seems to be the way to go, and we also have IYP I think a new comer to all these files could very easily get confused. so my suggestion is to discard all the files that are not IYP related and also the ones that are fs2002 related so that it is clear what a new comer to the bpp should be listening to. of course I am only going to be the maintainer, so if the community feels that these older files should be hosted I will of course do so, but I really feel for the sake of clarity fs2002 files and anything that is not to do with IYP should go. what do people think? once I have had peoples thoughts I will then upload them into a folder on my send space max account accordingly and then post a link to be placed on the blog. I think an entry on the blog should be posted for those who's jaws is being messed up when they load fs2004 so they no how to fix it. the solution I outlined a few days ago should be followed even once you have got rid of the dll if your jaws is still breaking when you load fs2004.