To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 2:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Blind Pilots Project: Around the World in a

what is all this about i have missed all the discussion of it what is  it?

I'll take a look is it a simulator or somthing?

On 28 Jun 2009, at 20:53, alex wallis wrote:

the developer seems extremely keen to help, if someone can outline exactly what the issues are I am sure he might do his best to add support to address them in IYP he even gave me a headset recommendation the other day as he was curious why I haven't tried IYP yet, so I explained to him I needed a new headset and that often manufacturers sites don't give enough of a description, and he wrote back telling me about what he uses. It sounds perfect for what I need. I was also talking to him about edit fields in the IYP registration box not being labled, and I think he is going to get a demo of jaws so he can see the problem for himself and correct it.