To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 4:50 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] punch out

in the past I've been raving about punch out for the wii.
I'm going to play the contender mode from cover to cover tonight. I will be streaming with full stereo audio and video. I will take comments via email
to liamer...@gmail.com if you want to send them.  There's also a built-in
chat system, but it doesn't appear to be accessible.  Feel free to watch,
listen, and comment.
The direct link is at.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/liam-plays

I will start streaming around 7:30 PM Eastern time.

Liam