well that's up to you, apparently some jaws users don't eexperience problems with jaws once they load 2004, but sevral of us have. there is no harm in killing full screen mode as I guess it will reduce the amount of graphics work your computer has to do. if you still have the procedure i gave a few days ago for killing full screen mode just follow that and you can't go wrong. also don't forget to delete that dll, I believe that's something all jaws users have to do. killing full screen mode will certainly do no harm and guess if you kill it you won't have to find out the hard way it screws your jaws up.