To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 10:30 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] torchlight text based version available

Hello everyone. I've just checked over at:
www.arborell.com
and found that the long awaited text version of Torchlight Tabletop adventure has been released. I haven't dug into it yet but figured people on here would be interested. Lots of luck with it everyone.
Michael Feir
Author of Personal Power:
How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
2006-2008
www.blind-planet.com/content/personal-power

A Life of Word and Sound
2003-2007
http://www.blind-planet.com/content/life-word-and-sound

Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine
1996-2004
Check out my blog at:
www.michaelfeir.blogspot.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4197 (20090629) __________