Hi everyone and especially Arborell players,

I just read the announcement about the new text version of the torchlight game and that peaked my interest for these gamebooks once more. I often thought about starting to play these books in the past, but I have a serious problem to determine where to start. There are so many gamebooks, even if most of them are still in developement. And then there are the novels and a ton of other materials to choose from. Could someone perhaps suggest an order in wich these books should be played? Do I need to read the novels to understand the gamebooks or is it the other way arround so that I have to complete the gamebooks to understand the novels? Can I play the torchlight game without having completed another gamebook first? I'm really confused about the order of all of these books and would really be glad if someone could help me with this.

Thanks in advance and best regards
Sarah