Hi.

I've just got an E-mail from the arborell Gm. He says he's quite surprised
about the image capture, ---- and actually wishes the people at free forums
where he got his message board told him about it.

He also said he'll be perfectly happy to create accounts for anyone who wishes
to use the forum, ---- just E-mail him at densl...@shoal.net.au and let him
know what username and password you'd like.

You can take it from me, the forum is perfectly accessible once you've got an
account, ----- though it could certainly do some more members, so feel free to
register.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.with