Hi Josh,
Just because a program locks up doesn't mean the program itself is at fault. It could be several things from a bad installation, damaged Windows library file, the hardware itself failed for some reason, etc. Point I'm getting at is that if the game is locking up there is apparently something wrong, but it isn't necessarily that specific program.

Josh wrote:
Hi,

For some reason Jim Kitchen's football is locking up on my friend's acer netbook. But it works fine on my own asus netbook. Why is this? And could someone please rewrite these games so they don't lock up? also 3d velocity works fine on my netbook.
Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at: http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html and visit my blog at: http://jkenn337.klango.net Buy accessible Ubuntu Linux computers at: www.system76.com