Yes i do to. I an going to write the developer. I just minimize and work with
it. I have gotten used of it enough. using my nokia n85

-original message-
Subject: [Audyssey] real problems navigating the IYP main window
From: "alex wallis" <alexwallis...@googlemail.com>
Date: 07/03/2009 4:15 PM

hi.
just wondering if other people have experienced problems with navigating the
IYP window? as I find when i root my jaws cursor to pc, when I have alt
tabbed over to the IYP window, jaws is reading me bits of the start menu
when I try to navigate the screen, and if I try to maximise the IYP window,
I find some how I land back in the microsoft flight simulator window and I
can't get focus back to IYP until it complains it can't verify my identity.
just wondering has anyone else experienced anything at all similar to these
issues? are there accessibility problems with this latest version?
as the odd thing is I am sure I was able to submit my registration once
before no problem and get sapi feedback but for some reason I am just
finding it impossible to navigate the IYP window.
I wish it was possible to get IYP registered or at least get the pilot
number without fs2004 running. as I guess everyone knows it can be
problematic trying to use the jaws cursor with multiple windows open.