Thomas:

Will it have vista 64 support?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009 7:31 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] USA Games News 7/2/2009

Hi William,
That is an area of development I haven't really put much thought into. A
lot of companies such as Cepstral have different license keys depending
on if you purchase the Linux, Windows, or Mac version of the product.
Never-the-less I do see your point that someone purchasing the game
would want to use the same key for whatever operating system or systems
they may be running. It is something I'll have to think about at length.
One thing I might do for a situation like yours is provide you with a
Windows key, since you paid for it, and when/if a Mac port appears offer
a free upgrade for a limited time. Provided of course you have paid for
a valid license before the Mac version went on sale. I can make a
similar offer for Linux users as well.
HTH